Preparing for Classes
- No bookings required.
- Beginners and experienced students are welcome to all classes.
- Students must stay in the room for the 90 mins.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early for your first class, and 10 minutes early thereafter.
- Bring a towel and a yoga mat (mats and towels are also available for rent or purchase at the studio).
- Come hydrated and bring a large bottle of water (water and coconut water are available for purchase at the studio).
- We have security lockers
- Try not to eat for at least 2hrs before class.
- Wear light workout clothing and be prepared to sweat.
- Notify the instructor before class if you have injuries, medical conditions, or other limitations.
- Expect an overall feeling of enhanced wellbeing.
- The studio has 3 private showers and 2 toilets in both the male and female bathrooms.